Aims and Objectives
- Supremacy of the Quran & Sunnah Law
- Advancement of Awareness
- Protection of Human Rights
- Supremacy of Rule of Law
- Peace and Prosperity
- Protection of Lawyer’s Rights
Aims and Objectives
- Carrying out operative efforts for the advancement of Pakistan Awami Tehreek’s aims and objectives and its programme.
- Causing struggle for the supremacy of law based on the Quran and the Sunnah, advancement of consciousness, supremacy of law, peace and security and for the protection of lawyer’s rights.
- Provision of legal guidance and help to promote the aims and objectives of Pakistan Awami Tehreek and it practical programme.
- Providing legal guidance and assistance to dispel obstacles in the progress of the great mission of Mustafavi reforms system.
- Establishment of free legal aid council.
- Filesuiting on legal, constitutional, Islamic and National issues in High Courts, Federal Shariat Courts and Supreme Court.
- Establishment of human rights council.
- Constitution of Islamic Law Research Institute.
- Disseminating the books of law and organizing the interpretative works on Islamic law of the founder and Patron-in-Chief, Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri (LL.B, Ph.D, Islamic Law) Ex-Professor Punjab University Law College.
- Operating for the reforms of National and Judicial System.
- Establishing Law courses and Law Colleges.
- Rejuvenating the “Lahore Addresses” of the Tehreek Leader, Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri.
- Arrangement of addresses of the Tehreek Leader in Bar Association and in Intellectual circles.
- Holding Regular intellectual forums of judges, Lawyers and other scholars on National and International issues so that a final system may be devised.
- Awaking awareness and consciousness in the hearts of the Muslim Ummah for the public problems.
- Developing co-operation with the official institutions and non-governmental welfare organizations for the solution of public problems.
- Working for the core problems of Lawyers on the basis of self-assistance, promoting real objectives of the Bar and arranging to preferably solve the problems of young lawyers.
- Striving for the supremacy of law in the country.
- Convening seminars, conferences and conventions for the acquisition of interpretative point of view on Islamic laws.
- Generating relationships with Bar Associations of other Muslim Countries which may conduce to the propagation of aims and objectives of Pakistan Awami Tehreek and Lawyer’s Wing.