Guidelines for the Organizers of PALM
Respectable Mr. / Mrs.
I hope you are endeavoring for the advacement of the great Mustafavi Reforms system. Being the office-bearer of AWAMI LAWYERS’ MOVEMENT PAKISTAN (PALM) the following program will assist you in promoting the great mission of Mustafavi Reforms system.
- Registing Lawyers and keeping in perpetual contact with them.
- Establishment of sub organizations, regular meetings and visits.
- Arranging lectures of senior advocates on law for the young advocates.
- Arranging lectures of senior advocates on understanding national and International law for people.
- Providing free legal guidance and assistance to the organizations of the Tehreek.
- Providing free legal assistance to solve human rights and collective problems of people and undergo legal procedure concerning government and judicial institutions.
- Struggling for resolving the problems of lawyers specially young lawyers.
- Arranging visits to provincial assembly, national assembly, senate, jails and police stations.
- Arranging lectures and seminars of effective personalities on important national issues.
- Striving to solve the problems of bar and Judiciary.
- Promoting the law books of Quaid-e-Tehreek Prof. Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri in the Bar and arranging his video programmes on important issues.
- Participating in the meetings of Pakistan Awami Tehreek and causing efforts to make it successful.
- Issuing the press releases of the PALM programmes.
- Making contacts with the influential people of the area to introduce to them the mission of Mustafvi Reforms.
- Disseminating the mission effectively.
- Submitting regular, quarterly progress report to the central organization of PALM.
- Performing according to the objectives stated in the introductory literature of PALM
ANWAAR AKHTAR ADVOCATE
Chief Organizer PALM